Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Flax Seed Gel

So, I have been reading a lot about different homemade products and I am so excited that I can’t seem to find time to make all of them! I have been watching a lot of videos about flaxseed gel. After throwing a ton of products together, I have finally found the formula for my perfectly defined curls. Well, I found a way to make my curls really pop! FLAXSEED GEL!!!I found several recipes for the gel but the one I like the most is shown here. This is probably the most simple homemade hair product there is and you can easily customize it for your hair. This gel requires WATER, ALOE VERA JUICE, FLAX SEEDS, THE OILS THAT YOUR HAIR LOVES BEST AND A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR TIME! This gel has defined my curls better than any store bought gel. Also, I did not have as much shrinkage as the other wash and go products I use. Try it out! The video I posted a link to makes it very simple for you to follow. Let me know what you think! ~ 1 CUP OF WATER ~ 1 CUP OF ALOE VERA JUICE ~ ¼ CUPS OF WHOLE FLAX SEEDS ~ ESSENTIAL OILS- PEPPERMINT, CASTOR, JAJOBA, VITAMIN E, COCONUT

No comments:

Post a Comment