Saturday, August 17, 2013

Perfect Curls!

I am so excited! I finally figured out the products that work for me to help define and moisturize my curls with my wash n go! I have attempted so many different combinations of products but I finally found the perfect recipe and I am excited to share it! 1. First I washed my hair using my Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Shampoo a. This was done the night before, so when I was done washing I used the Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner. b. Once the conditioner was rinsed out, I used Suave Professionals Almond Shea Butter Conditioner as a leave in and I separated my hair into 4 twists and wrapped it up so that I could sleep 2. In the morning, I took the twists out carefully (making sure I didn’t separate any of my curls). After the twists are taken out, I squirted a few sprays of water mixed with leave in conditioner on my hair. I also coated my hands with a little bit of my Perfect Results Curl Definer to rub through my hair and bring out the curls. 3. Last I take about a quarter size amount of the Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel and rub it through my hair to get my curls to pop! 4. All Done! I will probably stretch this wash n go out about 3 more days What steps do you take to define your curls? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment