Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cereal Themed Birthday Party!!!


Cereal Party!!!

Hey mamas! If you are like me and looking for a unique and fun party theme for your lil one’s birthday party, you will love this idea! I was looking for a cute theme for my one year old’s birthday party this year and I ended up going with one thing that one year olds love. . . . CEREAL!!!!! I loved the idea and it was even better that there were so many ideas online! So I decided to share my creations with you J

To narrow it down, I chose Fruit Loops for the color scheme. I started by looking for outfits for myself and my family. I found some very cute colorful stripped leggings for myself and my 3 year old and a really cute fruit loop colored dress for my birthday girl! Their daddy had on a nice and bright plaid button up shirt J

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So for the food we went with chicken bites with 3 different sauces and macaroni shells and cheese!

 
 
 
Now. . . down to the fun part, the snacks!

 
 
 
 
 
 
First:
Fruit loop bars (rice crispy treats recipe using fruit loops cereal)
 

 
 
Second:
Milk Shaped/decorated Sugar cookies

 
 
 
 
Third:
Cupcakes: Betty Crocker Blue Velvet flavor with Whipped frosting and fruit loops on top

Fourth: Take home gift: Colorful bubbles and a box of cereal!

Hope this gives you an idea! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment