Saturday, November 2, 2013

Brazilian Curl Crochet Braids

Ok ladies, its winter time and its time to start looking for protective styles! I love doing crochet braids because they are simple, cheap, fully protective of my hair, and I have so many choices for the texture and curl pattern of the hair. This time I chose to go with the Bazilian Curl by Freetress .This curl pattern is very different from my own and this is the first time I have tried it. I am loving it! From what I have read, it can get tangled if you do not maintain it over night, but we should be in the habit of caring for our hair at night anyway right ? I purchased the Motions Light Styling Foam to keep the hair from getting too frizzy. I use this same product on the other super curly crochet styles that I do.



Time Length: This style actually took me about  4 hours from start to finish to complete. I braided the front in small braids then did a horizontal pattern in the back. (Sorry I dont have a picture of the braid pattern, I didnt think about it until I was about half way done)

I plan to keep this style in for about 3-4 weeks. We shall see. . . I am not good at keeping styles in for long, I have hair ADD! I just get bored!

What you will need. . . . .
1. Crochet needle
2. 2 bags of brazilian freetress braiding hair (i used about 1 1/2 bags of hair and i cut the hair in half)



1 comment:

  1. hair looks nice.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete