Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fierce Braid Out!

I decided to do a braid out since i am trying to slightly stay out of my hair for a bit. This is a simple low manipulation style that shapes itself overnight. I have a picture posted below with the steps that I have used to create the style. Whenever I do a braid out, I never part the sections, I just grab them and try to use the same amount of hair in each braid. Once I have my section, I spray a little water mixed with Aloe Vera Juice then I detangle. I do this for about 8 braids in my hair. I do this at about 7:00 pm then place a bonnet on and sleep on it. In the morning, I will unbraid the braids with my hands coated with L'Oreal Eversleek Precious Oil Treatment. This oil smells great and it keeps my hair from being dry and dull. Once the braids are all undone, I just fluff it out and make it as big as I can, I love BIG HAIR! Sicne My hair is thin, it tends to get a tad bit frizzy If I dont make sure I add an oil to it. How do you do your braid outs?

No comments:

Post a Comment