Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Omelet Muffins!

So, I am very excited to share my new quick breakfast creation with you all! Since I have to be to work fairly early Monday through Friday and my husband is not a huge fan of carbs, I was trying to think of a quick breakfast meal for both of us (besides cereal lol). We both love omelets and I was trying to figure out a pretty quick way to make a nice scrumptious omelets each morning. After looking though my cabinets and the refrigerator, I came up with this. . . . .


Omelet Muffins!!!!!
What you will need:
1.       Muffin/cupcake pan (12)
2.       Eggs (5)
3.       Salt, pepper, garlic powder
4.       Onion
5.       Spinach
6.       Mushrooms
7.       cheese
8.       Bacon bits (optional)

Directions:
1.       Gather the veggies and spices and slice them up.
2.       Add the eggs and scramble them all together with the veggies
3.       Carefully pour the mixture in each muffin section
4.       Sprinkle a little cheese on the top
5.       Pop them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees (or until the eggs are solid)

Now you have breakfast made for the week! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment