Thursday, August 1, 2013

Found a Way to make my curls stick!

So. . . . .Remember how I was complaining that I couldnt get my curls to stick and stay curled all day. . .? Well, i found out that no heat is the best way to go (at least for me it is). When I sat with freshly washed hair and only added my shea butter mix (ingredients coming soon)to seal in moisture, the curls stay longer. I just use the hard plastic rollers when i do a wet set. Some people will sleep on it over night and hope for dry hair in the morning (thats me :-) ) But other people will sit under a dryer, its really up to you. I have found that the plastic rollers work better for me than the soft ones for this particular style.

Another reason why I am so excited about this style is becasue it looks nice still after a few days. I have a hard time finding styles that will last more than a day on my hair but this one does the trick :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment