Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My newest creation!

My newest style was completed last night at home on my livingroom floor while watching one child make a mess with her food and the other entertain me with song and dance (way better than any hair shop LOL)! I started with my sew in, which took me about 2 hours total for 3/4 of my head. The front part of my hair was completed with crochet hair. I like to crochet the front and edges of my hair when i do sew ins because I dont like to leave any of my hair out. I dont know about anyone else but when I have to leave hair out to cover tracks, I just end up frying my hair daily to get it flat over those tracks! Not an option! I like this style becasue it keeps all of my hair protected and not just the part that is covered by the sew in. I originally got this idea from a youtube video and I just kept doing it after that. I slightly feel like I made my sew in a tad bit tight, but I guess thats kinda good because then it will hold up a little longer :-) The type of hair that I used to sew in is synthetic but it is very soft and can also take a little heat. The hair sheds a little but I am ok with it. The hair I used to crochet is a little bit of a looser curl than I am used to crocheting but it worked out. Let me know if ya like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment